We are currently seeking interns to be a part of the Universal Studios Hollywood and CityWalk team. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a positive learning environment by working on various projects that are of value to our business. These projects will be in the areas of marketing (online and print), advertising, promotions, media, and special events. Intern job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist with maintenance of the CityWalk website, Special Events website, Social Media Sites (Facebook & Twitter), and the management of tenant relations
- Executing administrative duties such as filing, copying, and updating databases, event calendars, and hotlines
- Assist with the development and maintenance of programs with Universal and our internal/external clients
- Assist with working special events as needed
- Conduct competitive benchmarking assignments
Qualifications we are looking for in a potential candidate are:
- Experience with Social Media Sites and Tools
- Computer skills with the Microsoft Suite
- Professional work ethic
- Interest in a career path with Marketing, Advertising, Promotions, and Social Media
Please note this internship is for academic credit only (non-paid).
To learn more, please visit the NBC Universal Careers Site.